Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Conversations

I am participating in a project called Compositional Conversations. This was conceived by Terry Jarrad-Dimond. There are 14 artists in the group and my contribution will be featured today. Terry will be posting updates once a week, so check in on Mondays to see the progress and please join in on the conversation. All input is welcome!

As part of the process, I made full size patterns to test how they worked before making any fabric choices. Below is the composition with the paper pattern after I had made my final shape choice. Read the full story here.

comp_conv_shape1

2 comments:

Terry Jarrard-Dimond said...

Your contribution both in your addition to the actual physical work and through your comments were wonderful. Thank you so much for your participation. Terry

Teri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.