Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Show Opening


My show opening was a great success – a huge thank you to everyone who came out and supported me and my work. I’m updating my website with all of the new artwork over the next week, so be sure and visit there to see all the work in the show as well as my older pieces.
In the meantime, here is a shot of the east wall:

north_wall_blog


And the series “Fragments”:
fragments1

fragments2

fragments3

Each is 6” x 6” and are honoring my grandmother with the fragments of leather gloves, along with industrial and unprocessed wool felt; machine embroidery.

4 comments:

ELFI said...

très beau.. dans la forme et la simplicité!

Rebecca said...

Je vous remercie pour vos aimables paroles!

Marchi Wierson said...

beautiful!

Rebecca said...

Thank you, Marchi.